How can I make my gift to support MSA?

All gifts are made through our Bermuda registered charity (#220), the Mount Saint Agnes Foundation. For your convenience, there are several ways to make your gift:


Transfer funds to the Mount Saint Agnes Foundation Butterfield Bank account 20006060556420200. Please include your name and MSA AGP in the memo field.


Checks payable to Mount Saint Agnes Foundation can be mailed to P.O. Box HM 1004, Hamilton HM DX. Please include MSA AGP in the memo field. 


Donations in clearly marked envelopes can be delivered to MSA at 19 Dundonald Street West, Hamilton, to the attention of our Director of Advancement, Suzanne DeCouto.


Please call our Director of Advancement, Suzanne DeCouto, on 292-4134 x1943 during normal operating hours to provide credit/debit card details over the phone.

What Is The Minimum Donation Amount For A Gift? 

We appreciate whatever amount you feel led to give. Participation is the most important thing, as every gift makes a positive difference in the lives of our students. As you choose your giving level, consider what is possible for your household this year. Your gift will create opportunities for our students to become the best versions of themselves as they prepare for the next phases of their life journeys. 

Do You Accept Matching Grants?  

We do and this is a fantastic way to enhance your gift and provide even more support! We are thankful to the companies who offer a matching program for employees and encourage you to ask your employer if they have such a program. If your employer does have a matching program, please contact our Director of Advancement, Suzanne DeCouto, at sdecouto@msa.bm or 292-4134 x 1943 so that she can collect the relevant details from you. 

As A Private School, Why Don’t Your Fees Cover All Your Expenses?   

MSA works to keep tuition fees as low as possible to make private education accessible to more families in our community. Salaries and other employment expenses use approximately 75% of tuition fees received. The campus and learning experience we want and need to provide our students goes beyond the remaining 25% that is available. The generous support from our donors bridges this gap and allows MSA to provide unique and important opportunities for our students that we may not otherwise be able to do and enables more flexibility to direct/redirect funds as we respond to operational needs. 

Can I Make A Donation Outside Of The Annual Giving Campaign? 

Yes, you may donate at any time throughout the year. More information on how to make your gift is available at the top of this page.

Does Mount Saint Agnes Have A Bursary Program? 

Yes, we do. Families who find themselves challenged in covering annual tuition fees may apply for a bursary. For more information, visit www.msa.bm/resources and download the bursary application. 

Does The Annual Giving Program Raise Funds For The Bursary Program?  

Yes, a portion of the funds raised will be used for bursary funds during the upcoming school year. We are currently working to strengthen and grow our bursary fund, not only to provide the support that some of our families need right now, but to ensure that we are well placed in years to come to continue this kind of support.

What Will The Funds Raised During The Annual Giving Campaign Be Used For? 

There are several potential areas for which the raised Annual Giving funds may be used including: equipment and infrastructure upgrades, technology/innovation investment, student enrichment activities, tuition assistance or professional development. Also, should unexpected incidents occur (e.g., COVID-19), these funds provide flexibility so that, if necessary, they can be directed /redirected as we respond to operational needs. 

If I Am A Us Citizen, Will My Gift Be Tax Deductible?  

You may make a tax-deductible donation to the Mount Saint Agnes Foundation through the Bermuda Community Foundation’s website. For more information, click here.

What Should I Do If I Still Have A Question?   

Please contact Suzanne DeCouto, our Director of Advancement, at sdecouto@msa.bm or 292-4134 x1943.